Friday 19 June 2015

Presidential Candidate Donald Trump's Basic Instinct

Presidential Candidate Donald Trump's Basic Instinct


Presidential Candidate Donald Trump's Basic Instinct

Trump's an Egomaniac, But His Book Makes Sense:

I picked this book up while browsing at a local Borders Books recently. I actually chuckled as I began turning pages and skimming through the table of contents and the first few pages.

Soon, I found myself sitting down - the book still in my hands. Next thing I know, I'm at the checkout paying for it. What happened??

Trump is an egotistical, self-serving man, no doubt. But let's be totally objective, as I was that day: good advice is good advice. And, most writers do not have the courage to dispense such advice in such raw terms as Trump does.

This book holds nothing back. Trump lays it all out on the table with blatant opinions, ideas and thoughts about those who've crossed him, helped him, etc. He tells you how you need to be (not just what you need to do - read that again!) to be successful. However - and this is the most important point of my review - there's truth to so much of what he says. It's helpful. You'll look at yourself differently. You'll gain insight, and you'll learn things about yourself that you did not previously know. You might even be vaulted to a new level based on what you read; I don't know - that depends on you, the reader, and your potential application of what Trump discusses.

I'm not a huge fan of Trump, the man, but I cannot argue with his success. Forget those who claim he was born into money; that may be true, but he continues to make headlines with regularity. His projects are everywhere; his stamp is clearly there in the real estate world.

If you like Trump, you'll love this book. If you don't care for him, and can put your personal feelings aside (he's never done anything to hurt me, so I was ok in that area!), you're in for a mind-altering , no-holds-barred, shot-in-the-arm volume of encouragement, confidence-building tenets.

This book made me want to run out of the bookstore and head right for my office to go to work (and it was Saturday afternoon). Highly Recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment