Thursday 27 February 2014

Andrew Wommack A Better Way To Pray

Andrew Wommack A Better Way To Pray                      

Andrew Wommack A Better Way To Pray


Raising the dead

Andrew Wommack is a Word of Faith preacher who teaches that human beings, by the authority of Christ and the empowerment of the Holy Spirit, can miraculously heal and raise people from the dead; and he claims on his website and in his books that his younger son, Peter, was raised from the dead by the power of God on March 4, 2001.[7] "My own son was raised up after being dead for five hours," Wommack said.[7] He has also said, "I've personally seen three people raised from the dead, including my own son. He'd been dead for almost five hours, and had already turned black. His toe was tagged and he was lying on a slab in the hospital morgue."[8]

Miracles and healings

Wommack states he has witnessed uncountable miracles and healings:
"Although many people would like to see blind eyes and deaf ears opened, terminal diseases healed, the dead raised, and financial blessings manifest the way I have (by God's grace), they're not willing to spend the time yielding to and fellowshipping with the Lord in His Word, prayer, and obedience."[9]
"I don't claim to have 'arrived' concerning prayer, but I've definitely left! I regularly see miracles of every kind happen in my life and ministry. My own son was raised up after being dead for five hours. I've seen many blind eyes and deaf ears opened, not to mention all of the cancers healed, people coming out of wheelchairs, and demons cast out."[7]

Andrew Wommack A Better Way To Pray


 

4 comments: